New to Digital? Tutorials Shop Contact Us
Gallery Forums New Posts New Products Chat Freebies Contests/Challenges Calendar Club Digital Newsletter Subscriptions/Feeds Scrap The Map Your Timezone?
The Store
Tutorials Articles DSU Classes Mentoring Beyond the Layout Product Reviews Links Glossary
About Us Team Digital Contact Us DSP Blog Media Retailer Info Designers Vendors Legal Licensing Graphics Store Locator Questions? Site Map
Old 03-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #121
TiniTott
Addicted to this place

Photos: 170  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_01 View Post
Thanks for noticing!!! It was a proud moment (one where I tried to explain to non scrappers that I got LOTD and just got funny looks).

Looking back, I realize I have already learned so much from NKOTB!

Tina, I think that there is a different designer each day who gets to just pick what jumps out at them.

Here it is BELIEVE
Wow that LO is amazing, just love the colors =) Understand that it was chosen =)
Old 03-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #122
maryjos
Addicted to this place

Photos: 189  Users Photo Gallery
Wow Randi, congrats on getting the LOTD. I wonder how they pick it as well, the one I had that was chosen awhile ago was not a layout I thought many people had even seen. I'm sure it's just a matter though of the right person coming across it that is picking the layouts for that day...and I expect they probably keep track of who has been used and try to make sure a lot of different scrappers get a chance to get picked. It's a neat surprise to log onto the site and see your layout there in that spot, it sure was a shock to me!

Taz, Dearly loved by Mary Jo, 4/28/95-5/25/08

Tribute Page
maryjos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #123
Naala
The place to be

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Yeah Randi, congrats! You make such wonderful layouts, I think you must be layout artist by nature.

Hey LadyCarolyn, do you do commisioned layouts (if I understood you right)? I dont know how that goes, I guess somebody hires you to do their layouts. So do you have a blog or something? Ah, Im sorry to hear your cant get up, I hope you dont get bored and that you get better soon.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #124
Fade2Pink
Digital Elite Alumni

Photos: 781  Users Photo Gallery
Randi - that is a spectacular layout, love those colors. You have a very good eye for color. I think one of my very favorite layouts is the first round one you did with the green and pinks, that was so lovely.

Maryjos, congrats to you too for LOTD! Can you share a link with us to the winning page?
Old 03-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #125
LadyCarolyn
I live at this place!

Photos: 295  Users Photo Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naala View Post
Yeah Randi, congrats! You make such wonderful layouts, I think you must be layout artist by nature.

Hey LadyCarolyn, do you do commisioned layouts (if I understood you right)? I dont know how that goes, I guess somebody hires you to do their layouts. So do you have a blog or something? Ah, Im sorry to hear your cant get up, I hope you dont get bored and that you get better soon.
NOOOOOO , I was spoofing everyone, 'cause I am going to have time on my hands. I really am a total newbie. Didin't find this site until early January and have never done any paper scrapping . . . . . .so this is all new to me, but I think I am hooked!!!!

Where are our Round 3 results . . . . .just checked . . . . like you about every 5 minutes or so!!!!!!
Camera Equipment Nikon D90, Nikon Lenses f/2.8 18-55mm, f2.8 24-70mm, f/2.8 70-200mm, f/2.8 100mm Macro, SB-600 flash, SB-900 flash, Tokina wide angle f/2.8 11-16mmm, f/1.4 50mm prime lens, f/2.8 85mm portrait lens, 1.7 converter, Canon Powershot G10
LadyCarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #126
maryjos
Addicted to this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade2Pink View Post
Maryjos, congrats to you too for LOTD! Can you share a link with us to the winning page?
Just click on the LOTD icon in my signature to view it.

Tribute Page
Old 03-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #127
maryjos
Addicted to this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCarolyn View Post
NOOOOOO , I was spoofing everyone, 'cause I am going to have time on my hands. I really am a total newbie. Didin't find this site until early January and have never done any paper scrapping . . . . . .so this is all new to me, but I think I am hooked!!!!
Are you all familiar with swaps? I've not done it yet, but it's a fun way to show your creativity by swapping photos with another DSP'er and doing layouts for each other. The February swap is over, so keep an eye on this thread for the next one.

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...isplay.php?f=3

Tribute Page
Old 03-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #128
Ellie&Ollie
The place to be

Photos: 119  Users Photo Gallery
WOWOWOW Girls. Well Done!

I am confused though. I can't find neither of your LOs in the LOTD section? Where are they?

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks - Unknown
Ellie&Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #129
Naala
The place to be

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
LadyC- Oh, I see, I thought you were a newbie (not regarding your talent) but when I read that I thought you must be paper scraping to have so much experience. My bad.

I forgot to congratulate you Maryjos, of course - congrats! And thanks for that photo swaping link, it sound a lot of fun.

Im seriously off now, I have to work on my LO. And I recommend Enchanted (Diney movie) to everyone, if you havent seen it. It fun and entertaining and of course has a beautiful story. Love story that is. But its really funny. I've watched it twice in the row just now.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #130
maryjos
Addicted to this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie&Ollie View Post
I am confused though. I can't find neither of your LOs in the LOTD section? Where are they?
Are you looking in the right place? Again, you can view mine directly just by clicking the LOTD blinkie in my signature, but you can view all of them by going to the DSP blog:

http://digitalscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/

To view past LOTDs you have to scroll through the archives, I think mine was in January.

Tribute Page
Old 03-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #131
Randi_01
My favorite place

Photos: 58  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
I just love scrapbooking....Your too sweet!

Quote:
Randi - that is a spectacular layout, love those colors. You have a very good eye for color. I think one of my very favorite layouts is the first round one you did with the green and pinks, that was so lovely.
Thank you!
Once I found the "hue/saturation" button I was off!!! Changing the colors of everything makes it so much cheaper!!!!!! I also have a slight obsession with color in my everyday life....the colors of things and around me completly affect me and my mood. It's hard to explain....
Old 03-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #132
Randi_01
My favorite place

Photos: 58  Users Photo Gallery
I can't believe there is nothing on ROund 3 yet! I'm begining to feel a tad neglected!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #133
TiniTott
Addicted to this place

Photos: 170  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_01 View Post
I can't believe there is nothing on ROund 3 yet! I'm begining to feel a tad neglected!
Oh I´m waiting too... am sooo curious =)
Old 03-04-2008, 06:34 PM   #134
LadyCarolyn
I live at this place!

Photos: 295  Users Photo Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiniTott View Post
Oh I´m waiting too... am sooo curious =)

Tap, tap, tap, tap . . . ..
Camera Equipment Nikon D90, Nikon Lenses f/2.8 18-55mm, f2.8 24-70mm, f/2.8 70-200mm, f/2.8 100mm Macro, SB-600 flash, SB-900 flash, Tokina wide angle f/2.8 11-16mmm, f/1.4 50mm prime lens, f/2.8 85mm portrait lens, 1.7 converter, Canon Powershot G10
LadyCarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #135
Fade2Pink
Digital Elite Alumni

Photos: 781  Users Photo Gallery
No info yet?
Smile!