New to Digital? Tutorials Shop Contact Us
Gallery Forums New Posts New Products Chat Freebies Contests/Challenges Calendar Club Digital Newsletter Subscriptions/Feeds Scrap The Map Your Timezone?
The Store
Tutorials Articles DSU Classes Mentoring Beyond the Layout Product Reviews Links Glossary
About Us Team Digital Contact Us DSP Blog Media Retailer Info Designers Vendors Legal Licensing Graphics Store Locator Questions? Site Map
Old 02-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #16
Elisabeth
Team Digital Senior Designer

Photos: 3,329  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by webfrau View Post
For exactly that reason I store my QCs in folders by photo number. I have 2 page, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5+ photo folders.
Makes it easier to scroll through and find what I want. Since getting Bridge I also tag them but I haven't gone back and done my backlog.
Now why didn't *I* think of this??? I knew y'all would have some great ideas for me! Tonight I am going to sort mine into folders or add the numbers to the titles like Joan did. I only have them separated into one and two page folders for now.

If I change the names, my backup to the other ehd will probably copy them again. If I sort them into folders, I dunno. Hmmm...
Old 02-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #17
Mars
DSP TEAM - DET Alumni

Photos: 3,814  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAnn View Post
Yes, what is with the backwards upload? I too, have tried every possible way I can think of and short of uploading them one at a time, they are always wrong!
they go in the order they upload... so the smaller file gets there first.

Ack!
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:21 AM   #18
Raphne
Digital Elite Alumni

Photos: 800  Users Photo Gallery
I *think* the gallery uploads go in alphabetically. So if you name your pages sequentially, they end up in backwards as you view from left to right. It seems to work for me if I modify the title of my DSP upload version to put page 2 first alphabetically. . . at least sometimes! I hate having things out of order, AND I hate the idea that someone else will end up with their thumbnail in the middle of my 2 page spread lol

Z, this is a FABULOUS idea!

Only problem: I'm gonna need to go through and figure out which of your QC I dont already have :ROFL:
Old 02-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #19
Raphne
Digital Elite Alumni

Photos: 800  Users Photo Gallery
Oops! Didnt see page 2 and realize Mars had already answered the question! Consider her MUCH more reliable than me!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #20
GailS
DET 5 & 6 Alumni, Photographer and Scrap Addict

Photos: 1,630  Users Photo Gallery
I'm nominating your double dog dare QC just because I can and because I have tons of pictures from the vacation I'm not even home from yet and can use all the multi photo templates I can get!!

https://store.digitalscrapbookplace....oducts_id=7331

.................................................. ..........
GailS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #21
guitargirl
I live at this place!

Photos: 396  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphne View Post
Only problem: I'm gonna need to go through and figure out which of your QC I dont already have :ROFL:
Ha! I have the same problem! I love multi-photo pages and rarely do anything else, so I think I have most of the multiphoto QCs in the store!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #22
Elisabeth

Good then it means I've got some scrapping buddies for this month's journey if you have them already!! Woo hoo! I'm about to start on another layout using Clearing My Desk two pager! It holds 19 photos but I need to budge in a few more!

I have used it two or three times already. They are useful when you down right need them, aren't they?
Old 02-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #23
Mars
DSP TEAM - DET Alumni

Photos: 3,814  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphne View Post
Oops! Didnt see page 2 and realize Mars had already answered the question! Consider her MUCH more reliable than me!
LOL I'm just guessing too but it makes sense and if I check filesize it's almost always the smallest one that gets uploaded first. I don't know how often I have to switch the order because I can't really don't like them out of order.

I don't do a lot of double pages so this might be a good time to try it. Usually when my kids send me photos it's only one or 2 per event so most of my layouts are 1 or 2 photos. I have some from their trips that would be good for double pages though.

Ack!
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #24
hlmbugle
Team Digital - Moderator

Photos: 760  Users Photo Gallery
So what am I supposed to do? I'd like to nominate this one, but am I supposed to upload YOUR page or MINE? (I haven't done mine yet, I still have to buy the thing and get my photos sorted!) Graphic Grid 2, two pager. I like that it's all 90-degree angles and I can put tons of photos in there.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #25
Scrapping4Him
DET Alumni

Location: Sunny So Cal - San Diego area - love my Canon T2i and CS5
Photos: 2,173  Users Photo Gallery
About 6 months I ago I noticed I was doing more and more 2 pg spreads because I got tired of weeding out more photos of an event than I wanted to.

Many of your 2 pg QCs I love have already been nominated but here's one I don't think has yet:

Graphic Grid 2pg Template

Scrapping4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #26
moog25
Great googly Moogly

Photos: 2,936  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisabeth View Post
Good choice for this month, Sharon!

I finished my layout, because I couldn't stand to see it naked with no kit on it. But no matter how I upload my two pagers, they ALWAYS go into the gallery backwards!

Side 1: http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...ide-a&cat=6096

Side 2: http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...ide-b&cat=6096
I've found that if you upload them separately in the order you prefer it works, I've given up on trying to upload both at the same time.

DSPpeepflair81
"Every artist was once an amateur"
moog25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
Elisabeth

Hlmbugle - that's all you need to do is nominate at this point. I'll take a few more suggestions and then I'll put up a poll - by the end of the weekend you should all have your free one to work with; whatever it is. So wait and see if that one wins the poll before you buy it, unless you need it sooner!

Great nominations so far! Although I'm a little baffled at Tracy's comment that if she used the one pager (that she nominated) as a double page spread, it would just about scrap her EUROPE trip!?? Making me wonder if she actually forgot to TAKE her camera, lol! Kidding; I'm sure she has more than 16 photos and all of them fantastic ones.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #28
ScrappyAddie
DET Alumni
Member Spotlight June '11

Photos: 1,542  Users Photo Gallery
I love multi-photo 2-pagers! I don't know where to start!! Here's one I just did, without a quick click.

Or all together if you prefer:
Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #29
moog25
Great googly Moogly

Photos: 2,936  Users Photo Gallery
I like this one

Stamp Collection 3 Two Page Quick Click

DSPpeepflair81
"Every artist was once an amateur"
moog25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #30
Elisabeth

Thanks Moog! Addie, I love that new value collection of Meryl's! She has a lot of terrific two page quick clicks too, while I think of it.